Who I am?

 My name Laura morales.


I am 20 years old and I am a student at the Universidad del Norte in Barranquilla (Colombia), I am in the ninth semester of electrical engineering and I am studying my last level of English.

I love my career and I hope with it to transform many communities and make them sustainable communities. My first mission is to create sustainable awareness in my city and my country.

I like to travel and get to know different cultures, this time I chose to write about South Korea, which has the largest tidal power plant in the world as well as a high use of renewable energy. This country is also very popular for its music, food, and television dramas.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Stereotypes in south korea

Subcultures in South Korea

The Lewis Model about South Korea